Moving to Canada: the ultimate handbook
Canada has a reputation for being one of the safest, friendliest, and most beautiful countries in the world for good reasons. It has been named as the No. 1 country in the world in 2020 for Quality of Life. Canada is also ranked at the top in terms of business, education and healthcare system, low crime rate, and happiness of residents. So it is no wonder why so many people want to move to live in Canada, whether for business or personal reasons. If you are moving to Canada at any time soon, there will be a lot of research to do and decisions to make. Choosing the right team of experienced and reliable professionals that can guide you from the very beginning to the very end will surely make your move more enjoyable and less tense. Here are some interesting and convenient references that will help you get started!
Basic facts about Canada
First of all, let’s find out the basic info when moving to Canada:
- Language: English and French
- Population: 35,30 million
- Total area: 3.8 million square miles
- Capital city: Ottawa
- Largest city: Toronto
- Currency: Canadian Dollar ($)
Why should you move to Canada?
There are so many reasons to start a new life in this fascinating country. Before you start consulting mastermovingguide.com on how to organize this whole process, consider these:
- Safety first – Violent crime is extremely rare in Canada.
- Education matters – The best education is available to all children regardless of their background.
- Economic stability – Canada has one of the strongest economies in the world and offers a great variety of career opportunities.
- Universal healthcare –Medical treatments are mostly free and funded by the Government.
- Multicultural melting pot – It is one of the most diverse nations in the world. You can expect to be welcomed regardless of your national origin.
- Tolerant society – Canada has even been officially named the best country in the world for acceptance and tolerance of minorities.
What type of visa do you need for moving to Canada?
There are several visa options under which you can relocate to Canada. The most common ones are family reunification and economic migration. Also, there are other visa options such as Study Visa, Express Entry, Young Professionals International Experience Canada Visa, etc. You can find out which one is the most suitable for you and all other information about Canada at the Government Canada site.
How much does it cost to move to Canada?
The cost of moving comprises of a number of expenses. If you choose to also relocate your household belongings and other large items, it will certainly make your move much more expensive. Then, there are additional costs such as storage, insurance, cleaning, etc. But if you hire a reputable moving company, you can make your move significantly less stressful. Professionals will organize every little detail concerning your move and provide you with all necessary services. Hiring professional assistance actually means not worrying about the transport, customs, laws and regulations, logistics, insurance, and other issues.